I developed a strong professional skill with Rev. Fr. Dr. Prof. Joseph Alimamy Turay, Vice Chancellor University of Makeni, and Prof. Dr. Bob Karankay Conteh Dean of postgraduate studies University of Makeni and experienced team leader with the ability to manage cross-functional team and multi-disciplinary project in critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills, Planning and organizing excellence personal communication skills; Project management skills, influencing, leading, negotiating and delegating abilities.
- MA Sustainable Development University of Makeni
- BA Development Studies University of Makeni
- Certificate in Pedagogy Teaching Training University of Makeni
- Certificate in Quranic Completion Ahamadiyya Muslim Mission, Sierra Leone Jama’at
- Certificate awarded as the National Coordinator Office of Alumni and Development University of Makeni
- Certificate awarded for annual Development Studies Seminar University of Makeni
- Internship Certificate awarded form the National Social Security and Insurance Trust (NASSIT) Sierra Leone
- Certificate awarded as the Brain of the University of Makeni
- Certificate awarded as the Public Relation’s officer for the Student Analyst and Network University of Makeni
- Lecturer and Faculty Administrator, Faculty of Law and Humanities University of Makeni, Jan-2021- Jan- 2022
- National Coordinator Unimak Alumni Association University of Makeni, Jan-2019- Jan-2022
- Lecturer University of Makeni, Jan-2019-Jan-2022
- Participated on a three-day training capacity building for Agro-business and Value Chain Development for SMEs 2022
- Executive Director Care for the vulnerable Sierra Leoneans (CVSL), Jan-2021-Jan-2022
- Participated on a three-day training on pedagogy 2021
- Chief Writer Students Analyst and Writer’s Network (SAWN) University of Makeni, Jan-2016-Jan-2020
- Assistant Secretary to the Vice Chancellor University of Makeni, Jan-2019- Jan-2020
- Research Assistant Teacher (RAT) University of Makeni, Jan-2019- Jan-2020
- Remedial Lecturer University of Makeni, Jan-2018-Jan-2019
- Presiding Officer National Electoral Commission (NEC) Sierra Leone Makeni, Jan-2012-Jan-2018
- Participated in the awareness raising campaign on Autism in collaboration with the Sierra Leone Autistic Society known as SLAS on the status of people suffering from autism in 2018.
- Participated in the 6th mental health conference programmes at the University of Makeni (UNIMAK) in awareness raising campaign against mental health illness in Sierra Leone in 2017.
- Library Intern University of Makeni, Oct- 2016-Oct-2017
- Internship from the National Social Security & Insurance Trust (NASSIT), May-August-2016
- Conducted one day tour at Makump Doron community in ensuring that we build resilience on the lives of Ebola survivors in their community by building hopes, trust and prepared for a better future. 2016.
- Conducted a research in the Makari chiefdom, on the Pilot Base Financing project from Netherland on the Free Health Care Programme in Sierra Leone on the statues of the free medical health care facilities programmes for the targeted beneficiaries including; pregnant women, lactating women and under five children in 2015.
- Conducted a research on the effect of mining to the lives of women in Lunsar in 2015.
- Conducted a research on the effect of mining to the lives of women in Ferengbehya in 2015
- District Mobilizer Restless Development Kambia District, May-2014-Jan-2015
- Community Engagement Officer Tinap for Peace and Development Organization (TIPDO) Jan-2011-May-2015
- Rofutha Development Association on Financial Management for Village Savings Loan Association (VSLA) on Income Generating Activities (IGA)
- Mankind’s Activities for Development and Accreditation Movement (MADAM&CARE) on Financial Management for Village Savings Loan Association (VSLA) on Income Generating Activities (IGA)